October 29, 2011

13 Going On 30...












♥            

Today, we were celebrating my little sister, who is also my photographer 's birthday! She finally turned thirteen and she didn't know what to do with herself. I don't know what all the excitement was about, since I know for a fact that she'll be wishing otherwise in about 10 more years. Which reminds me, just yesterday, I was barely over 15 years old and entering High School. Now, I'm almost 21 and still trying to figure myself out. Life is not only complicated, but short. My mother (lady in red sweater) decided to join me on my infamous Blog Photoshoots. My two younger siblings, which are my sister & brother (picture 7) took part as well...since it was my sister's day and all. We all went out to dinner and I ended up pigging out and even got food poisoning! Yep, way to go Laurie! The day was a great day nonetheless, and I was glad I got to spend some quality time with my family.


*White Jeans : Sears
*Blazer : I Don't Remember...Sorry
*Shoes : online store

No comments: